Thursday, January 3, 2013

Liebster Blog Award


The Liebster Blog Award


My fellow blogger at 2aussiemammas
has nominated The Everyday Pinup Girl
for a Liebster Blog Award!

 
 

The Liebster Blog Award is given
to up and coming bloggers who
have less than 200 followers.
“Liebster” is German for “favorite.”

 

Here are the rules of the award:
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
  • Answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for you.
  • Create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
  • Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
  • Go to their page and tell them.
  • Remember no tag backs!


Eleven Facts:
1. I love pickles.
2. I have nightmares about dinosaurs.
3. I hate Katy Perry... and I love Katy Perry.
4. I can make damn near anything from scratch.
5. I love to use my stand mixer and sewing machine.
6. I suck at frosting cakes.
7.  My favorite band is No Doubt... still.
8. I love patent leather. I just love shiny things.
9. I have 8 piercings.
10. My favorite thing to eat is Tacos. I can literally eat them for every single meal.
11. I hate movies that take place in space (with the exception of the Fifth Element because more than half takes place on Earth) ... it's inexplicable but I have no attention span for it.


Eleven Responses:
1. If you could change one event in history what would it be?
Marilyn Monroe dying from an overdose.  I think she has more fabulous things inside of her to do yet.

2. When was the last time you cried?
Last month... because I got overwhelmed by Christmas.

3. What is the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
I moved to New York City and then 6 years later I decided to go on one of it's stages and strip.

4. What do you consider the three biggest drawbacks of your personality?
I waver in my decisions, I get easily overwhelmed, I move on from things too quickly.

5. What do you consider the three biggest positives of your personality?
I'm positive, diplomatic, and flexible.

6. What was your relationship like with your parents when you were growing up?
They were definitely my parents as opposed to being my friends but we got along well. I got all the time a girl could ask for to be a kid.

7.  What movie could you watch over and over?
Robin Hood Prince of Thieves.  I do watch it over and over and I can't explain it so don't ask... also Empire Records, Hidalgo, and Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood.

8. What is your idea of the perfect 24 hours?
Massage in the morning followed by a champagne breakfast, then getting my hair and nails done and meeting up with some of my girls for crafts/drinks/lunch, then going to the theatre dressed to the nines with my beau and going to a lovely dinner and dancing afterwards... followed by some naughty after hours entertainment at a burlesque club and then at home too. 

9. Have you ever had a supernatural or psychic experience?
Yes, I have them all the time. 

10.What is your view on the death penalty?
I think that life in prison is far more cruel than the death penalty.

11. Why do you blog?
To share my knowledge and thoughts about the things I'm interested in.
Eleven Blogs









Eleven Questions

1. What is your favorite place to shop online?

2. Favorite perfume?

3. What is something you regret?

4. Describe you dream vacation.

5. What are your thoughts on booties?

6. Paris or Rome? Why?

7.  What is your favorite meal?

8. How do you feel about Vegetarianism?

9. What was your favorite book when you were a kid?

10. Coffee or Tea?

11. What is the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten?

1 comment: